Re: Healeys Australia vs US

To: <sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Healeys Australia vs US
From: "mnhealey" <mnhealey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 08:40:43 -0500
Hi Joe:

I'm not sure about race results or a published magazine.  I'll ask Jeff
Johnk this w/e when I see him  @ the 1st Race in Elkhart Lake, WI.  I'm
leaving tomorrow AM to get down there. (about a 6 hour drive).

I will be taking photos again and probably will post them to the same
location.

Curt

Curtis L. Carlson
MAHC Membership Director/Newsletter Publisher
PO Box 6844
Minneapolis, MN  55406-0844
spritemann@hotmail.com www.mnhealey.com