Found on the web - Austin Healey.pdf

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Found on the web - Austin Healey.pdf
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 11:38:17 -0500
I was using one of the file sharing programs last week to see what I
could find related to Healeys.  I have gotten a lot of pictures, a few
video and audio clips, but one thing that I saw the link for was a
80MG file called "Austin Healey.pdf".  I knew this had to be a big
document so I decided to try and download it.

After a week, getting it a little at a time, it finished downloading
last night.  I was hoping that it was a manual, and it was.... the
factory 3000 manual... in French!!!  I never thought about the factory
producing non-english manual, but of course they must have.  I would
assume German, Italian, and Spanish manuals are out there as well.

Just thought it was neat and I would share

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com