Re: Compare a Healey it's contemporary

To: bspidell@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Compare a Healey it's contemporary
From: STEV0001@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:23:47 EDT
In a message dated 5/19/2005 6:27:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bspidell@comcast.net writes:

Driving  my Healey in the windy, narrow roads in the hills around the SF
Bay...I  regularly come across people in BMWs driving in such a way
(randomly)...that I  can easily keep up with them and pass them if I get a
chance.

Bob:

    I live in the Bay Area also.  Please give me a  little advance notice as
to when you'll be passing those "random" drivers on the  "windy, narrow roads"
so I can be sure my Healey AND my 530i are staying clear  of your path.

Steve G (not a "snob" just love great cars)
# 43007
'06' 530i, et al