Assistance Requested

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Assistance Requested
From: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:33:41 -0700
     I just received at note from Ed Kaler regarding a long time list member
Robert B. Houston. (Texan living in New Mexico) who is a LONG time Member
of autox.team.net Lists - Spridgets and Triumphs plus
midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
(and "we" think he had just joined MGS@autox List also) and he posted the
following:

"All of my internet friends.  I will be off list for some time.  We lost
our youngest daughter last evening and it will be a while before we
think of anything else.

Ed has come up with a wonderful idea of how we as a family of MG friends
can help the Houston's over this sudden and freak loss.

Goto ( www.justbrits.com ) and read "The WHY".  Then check out the
auction page to see how you can help.  In order to view the "descriptions" you
still have to register, but you don't have to bid.
 BTW - Robert is a friend of mine and I feel no parent should ever outlive
their
offspring.  I can't imagine what he is going through.  No pressure here, but I
just thought the big Healey list members might want a chance to help out a
fellow
LBCer in a situation no one would like to be in.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5