not directly Healey- teaching kids the clutch

To: "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: not directly Healey- teaching kids the clutch
From: "Ron Davies" <rdavies1@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 06:16:25 -0700
Since we don't live forever and since my daughters (20 and 22) want to
eventually drive my BJ8 they need to learn how to shift on a rental car.

I have no idea what is out there for rent but thought maybe some on the list
have gone through this and found an ideal car to teach kids in other than
their Healey.

I would think a light small car would be best. I learned in a vw bug back in
'64.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Ron

67 BJ8 that doesn't want it's gears ruined.