Re: Coil

To: Mel Brunet <mburnet@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Coil
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 10:51:41 -0500
If I remember right SW = Switch side and CB = Contact Breaker side.  I
think that means the polarity of the car would be what is coming from
the switch, and the oppisite out to the distrubutor.   So on a
negative ground car SW=Negative and CB=Positive.

Someone please veryify, but I wanted to make sure my logic is right.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com