Re: Won't Turn Over!

To: Michael Williams <mewilliams@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Won't Turn Over!
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 07:32:01 -0500
If there is about the same amount of resistance for the full 360 degree
rotation, it sounds like there might be some surface rust on the
cykinder walls and the pistons don't want to move. I would remove the
plugs and squirt some Marvel Mystery Oil or some other light oil into
each cylinder to provide some lubrication and try to loosen the engine
some more.
Alan S
BJ8