Re: [CAAHC] Results from Summit Point/AUHC

To: mgcharlie@suscom.net
Subject: Re: [CAAHC] Results from Summit Point/AUHC
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:26:36 EDT
In a message dated 5/23/2005 8:40:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mgcharlie@suscom.net writes:
You mentioned the pass where Paul Freestone finally got ahead of Jeff Johnk.
Perhaps there was more than one, but from our vantage point in the grandstand
at the interior of the Carousel,
Yes that was the one and only pass--I was mistaken when I said that it
occurred just prior to the pit straight.  It happened in a flash and I believe
I saw
Jeff lock up his right rear as a result of Freestone's quick manuever.  In
any case it is clear we were not watching a pro-wrestling match and that these
guys were going for the gold.

Best--Michael