Re: BJ8 brakes not immediately realeasing and brake light

To: Dave Murphy <roadwarriordave@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: BJ8 brakes not immediately realeasing and brake light
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 23:40:13 -0400
I just rebuilt my own servo with guidance from the list members. I'll be
installing it over the week end and report the results.

As far as the brake light switch, I hihgly recommend converting tot he
street rod switch from Watson's streetworks. Check out my web page for
photos of my switch install and a link to the Streetworks.
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/brake_switch.htm
<http://members.bellatlantic.net/%7Evze2z49v/brake_switch.htm>

Dave
67 BJ8 "Not in Bits" http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bj8.htm
1960 AH3000 "Healey Bits" http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bt7.htm
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits"
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm

Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix (See link below)
http://www.pittsburghvintagegrandprix.com