LED Bulbs

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: LED Bulbs
From: Rich Holman <rich_holman@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 10:16:17 -0700 (PDT)
Roger,

I have been wondering the very same thing.  This
following site lists several new BRIGHT bulbs that
could be used
(www.lightlens.com/coloredbulbs.htm).

My car is still positive ground, I sent a query to see
if LED's would work in a positive ground system. No
response yet.

I too am very interested to hear from LED users.

Thanks,
Rich
57 BN4

--- "Roger Bowker - Sextant Communications, Ltd"