Re: LEDs for tail lights?

To: "Roger Bowker - Sextant Communications, Ltd" <sextant@charter.net>
Subject: Re: LEDs for tail lights?
From: "BritishCarWeek" <BritCarWeek@arczip.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:14:27 -0500
Hi Roger,

I had LED clusters made for my 100-6. They (the LED clusters) are mounted on
circuit boards and were retrofitted to the original bases. They last (for
the most part) forever and use much less battery power...and are brighter!
They use so little power that, if needed, I could probably leave them on
24/7 as long as I'm driving the car regularly.

Scott Helms