More Friday Humor

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Friday Humor
From: "BritishCarWeek" <BritCarWeek@arczip.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:24:21 -0500
Denstined to inherit a fortune once his sickly, widower father dies, Robert
decides that it would be a great idea to find a woman to enjoy it with. So he
went to the singles bar and searched until he spotted a woman whose
bombshell-beauty took his breath away. He walks up to her and begins his
smooth routine, "Right now, I'm just an ordinary man, but within a month or
two, my father will pass and I'll inherit over 20 million dollars."

The woman went home with Robert, and four days later she became his
stepmother....