Re: throttle linkage - big healey

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, list healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: throttle linkage - big healey
From: linwood rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 22:38:19 -0400
Mike,
I have purchased Cape International's cable setup. DMD also makes
one. I have not decided for sure if I will use Cape's or perhaps
modify it a bit to my liking. I am still "playing" with it. Check out
Jeff Johnk's arrangement when you see his car. As you know, I am slow
but steady in my progress!
Lin
1960 BT7 in restoration
1959 Bugeye