Re: lubricants

To: "Dave & M" <rusd@velocitus.net>, "Bob Spidell"
Subject: Re: lubricants
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 04:32:09 -0500
Wow, the more I hear about these newer lubes the more confused I get.  What
ever happened to good old, Smelly  80-90.   Things sure were simpler back
then.

2:30 in the morning?   No wonder you guys are confusing me.  :)

You should be getting your sleep so you can get up at 7:00 in the morning,
wake your neighbors up when your backing out your driveway when you go for
your Holiday Healey ride to celebrate British Car Week and of course
Memorial day.      I digress.

Mark