Re: Bugeye sprite with a trunk?

To: "John Peak" <redbn7@yahoo.com>, "Brian Burke" <wharf-st@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: Bugeye sprite with a trunk?
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 17:20:10 -0500
Although maybe not technically a bugeye Sprite if I recall correctly, there
is a 1967 Sprite that was sold by a dealer in Kansas City with a bugeye
front end, it was owned by his daughter a few years ago and offered for
sale, for probably a bigger asking price than any box sprite ever.  Was very
low miles and very nice when I saw it last, finished in BRG I beleive.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1