Re: rear axle seals

To: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Subject: Re: rear axle seals
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 22:03:39 +0800
Allen -

You can push the rear bearings out with a standard shop vise using
various bolts, nuts or deep sockets as appropriate.  It'll take you
about a minute to pop it out once you figure out how to arrange it all
in the vise.  I think you know where I'm going with this suggestion...
it's very easy.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8