Re: Carb. Adjusting

To: ggilliam@usol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carb. Adjusting
From: Dean Caccavo <healeybn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 14:59:06 -0700 (PDT)
"I don't have a colortune kit yet."

Gordy - This is by no means a handicap.  Follow the
procedure in any of the tuning manuals and you will be
able to get the carbs dialed in.

For me, I could not distinguish blue, from slightly
light blue, from medium blue, from deep blue, from
darker blue... you get the message. Big turns of the
mixture screws produced insignificant changes to the
color, but very significant changes to the running
characteristics.

Save your money.  I ended up giving mine away.

Dean BN7

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html