Re: BN6 Top - Screws, Info

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BN6 Top - Screws, Info
From: A2Garrison@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:51:21 EDT
John

I used (15) #6 x 1/2" Phillips flat head screws for attaching the aluminum
trim piece to the irons.

For attaching the wood bow to the irons I went with chrome plated Phillips
oval head screws (although originally they were probably non-chrome flat head
Phillips). Nine #10 x 3/4" wood screws to secure directly to the bow and  four
#10-32 x 1" to screw into the "T" nuts at the ends of the bow.

Good luck.

Alan
BN6

In a message dated 6/1/2005 1:41:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,