Re: front carb damper

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: front carb damper
From: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 23:27:12 -0500
Gee Alan;

<<Don't use multi wieghts in the dampers...>>

I have been using Castrol GTX 20W50 in Hortense for over TWO decades!!
Serviced a couple HUNDRED cars with both SU and Z/S and used same.

Guess I'm wrong, huh??

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey)
'70 El Camino (Blackie) [daily driver]
'70 El Camino (er, un-named<F>) [daily driver & featured on my web site]
'73 Black Tulip MGB (Murial)
'04 Malibu Maxx (Silivia) [wife's but GREAT (ugh?) vehicle]
Founding Member & Delegate, ILLINI Chapter - AHCA (25+ years)
Member & Tech person, AHCUSA
Member of far to many othe LBC Clubs to List
Member, NECOA (El Caminos)

PS:  Oh yeah, and only a tad over 80,000 MILES on Hortense.  Rats, I HATE it
when I'm wrong!!
PPS:  LMAO