Re:Relating of Experiences

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Relating of Experiences
From: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 13:04:29 GMT
Having followed the thread on disclosing errant providers of services and or
parts, it would seem that common sense and logic should prevail. If you have
personal, first hand experience and feel it would benefit the list, by all
means present the facts in a non biased (as much as possible)manner allowing
the list to draw their own conclusions. If, on the other hand, your information
is second or third hand then it behoves
one to verify the facts, as you know them, before presenting an opinion that
could besmirch the reputation of an established business. It is important to
understand that the list is not a group therapy session and if you have an axe
to grind, then do it with the person or persons causing your agrivation. I'm
sure you would feel the same way if falsely accused. My humble, unbiased
opinion.

Doug
'56 BN2