Re: Re:Relating of Experiences

To: <dwflagg@juno.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:Relating of Experiences
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 09:38:58 -0500
I would agree with Doug on this, and add that even though, as others have
said, one experience is not enough to judge a business on.  However, there
are enough on the list that if that one experience is atypical we will hear
about it.  As happened with Healey Surgeons recently.

Actually, far from being "besmirched" my opinion of Healey Surgeons is
higher after the recent exchange on the subject.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1