Fw: Healey problem.Can anyone help?

To: phil.daniels@metroke.gov, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Healey problem.Can anyone help?
From: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:34:40 -0700
Phil:

Had something happen to me a long time ago on one of the Healeys:  Had a
noise that seemed to be similar to that which you describe.

Turned out to be a slightly loose generator fan that would occasionally just
barely graze something on the body of the generator - made the weirdest
noise, and took a long time to find.

Check for that, and possibly a water pump pulley or bearing problem.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb
BJ8