PA antique auto plates

To: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>,
Subject: PA antique auto plates
From: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@suscom.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 08:58:13 -0400
Dave,

I saw a guy that just registered his antique car within the last week
and they've changed the plates from the distinctive purple to look like
the normal PA plate with an old car on the left.  The purple was a bit
strange, but it stood out, and was a nice tradition.  I can't say I like
the change at all.
Any comments from you or the list?  Perhaps the state can be petitioned
to go back to purple.

Charlie
several purple plates