Parts Search

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts Search
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:59:42 -0400
Hello all,
I am searching for the following parts for the finishing off of a friend's car
he hopes to enter into Concours when finished. The car is a 3000 Mk 2 tricarb
BT7 (four seater), early enough it still has the side shift gearbox. He
requires the following:
- correct side shift tricarb gear lever, the one with the rather S shaped
lever, like the regular side shift but with the upward kink at the end.
(rechromable is okay).
- correct non adjustable 3000 horn centre push button.
- correct original black "S" push button.
- correct original windscreen washer push knob.

Any leads, please contact me. These parts will be going to a good home.
Thanks
Rich Chrysler