Re: cleaning up chrome

To: "Thomas L. Blaskovics" <tomkayb@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: cleaning up chrome
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@spyderinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:31:27 -0500
Hey Tom

Have you ever tried aluminum foil?  Just fold a piece into a square and
polish the chrome.  It's amazing how good it will look.  Then polish with
Mothers chrome polish or some product of like quality.

If there is light rust it will clear this too.

Hope this helps
Jon

At 04:38 PM 6/14/05, you wrote:
>Hi,
>I am looking for help on cleaning up a set of OEM mirrors for my BJ7.
>Their are no rustbubbles, just what looks like flyspecks.  I am hesitant
>to use a buffing
>wheel with a fine rouge.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
>One other thing.  Thanks to all of you that told me where to go for the
>Healey Cursors.
>My car thanks you, My computer thanks you, and I thank you.
>
>   -----------------------------------------------------
>Thanks
>Thomas L. Blaskovics
>BJ7 Registry
>tomkayb@verizon.net
>(304)599-0586
>Morgantown, Wv 26505-2816
>Happy Healeying.

Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222
Tyler, Tx.  75709
Ph: 903-561-4858
Fax: 903-561-7177
Email: jfm@spyderinternet.com
www.classicautolubes.com

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.