RE: Texas Coolers

To: <GSFuqua1@aol.com>, <don@anglesey.us>, <whammie@iopener.net>,
Subject: RE: Texas Coolers
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:13:35 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-healeys@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-healeys@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of GSFuqua1@aol.com
Sent: 16 June 2005 16:07
To: don@anglesey.us; whammie@iopener.net; tblubaugh@verizon.net;
healeys@autox.team.net

Why do we have to go through this every year?  Putting a Texas Cooler on
your
car is just like installing any other part.  If you do it right, follow
directions, measure clearances, etc., then it works just fine.  If your
don't, your
car has been crashed and not repaired leaving the proper clearances, your
screw up the installation you can expect problems.  I just don't understand
why
this always turns "Personal" and someone has to make a comment like "but hey
am not trying to sell you one."

Can we leave the attacks out?  Everyone is welcome to their opinions on what

works and what doesn't.  I buy thousands of $'s of parts every year for the
big 3 and the boys across the pond.  Some are good some and some are not but
don't make or take it personal.

Gary Fuqua
Classic Sports Cars
Branson, MO

Yes, agreed. Let's do the Cooler thing this year with a sense of
perspective. It's just a product. Someone sells it. Someone sells
everything.
I'd buy one myself except that, living in Devon with a recored radiator and
a fully flushed engine, I don't anticipate needing one (YET?!?)

Simon.