Re: Tricarb Mystery

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: Tricarb Mystery
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:49:51 +0800
Rich -

Sounds like to me that you haven't tightened the clamps on the
throttle shafts between the carbs.

If there is no sucking going on, that means your butterfly valve (i.e.
throttle) is shut all the time.  Even if #3 and 4 isn't firing, it
should still be sucking air through the carbs.  If it isn't it means
the throttle is shut closed.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8