Friday fun...DJ's Lotus sells for 50 cents!

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Friday fun...DJ's Lotus sells for 50 cents!
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 07:48:38 -0500
Real or urban legend? You decide. Enjoy.

~S

Mashed BN7

Angry Wife Gets Revenge on Ebay

Tim Shaw has gotten in trouble again  and this time it counts.

In February, as previously reported in Out There, the obnoxious British
shock jock was suspended "indefinitely" from his radio DJ job for the on-air
trashing of his boss' house.

Last Thursday night, he was doing his usual 10 p.m.-to-1 a.m. shift at
Birmingham-based Kerrang! 105.2 FM  here's his bio page  when he told
pin-up girl Jodie Marsh (search) on air that he'd be willing to leave his
wife and two kids for her.

Unfortunately, his long-suffering wife was listening  and quickly put up
his Lotus Esprit Turbo sports car for sale on eBay.

"I need to get rid of this car immediately  ideally in the next 2-3 hours
before my cheating [jerk] husband gets home to find it gone and all his
belongings in the street," Hayley Shaw wrote on the eBay description page,
which as of Wednesday afternoon was still up.

"I am the registered owner and I have the log book. Please only buy if you
can pick up tonight," she added.

The auction lasted exactly five minutes and three seconds. The car,
estimated to be worth $45,000, sold for 50 pence (90 cents) and was soon
driven away by a buyer who wishes to remain anonymous.

"I am sick of him disrespecting this family for the sake of his act," Hayley
Shaw told a Birmingham newspaper. "The car is his pride and joy, but the
idiot put my name on the log book [registration], so I just sold it. I
didn't care about the money. I just wanted to get him back."

Last July, according to The Independent of London, Shaw upset his
then-pregnant wife by saying on-air that he fantasized about sex with her
sister. When she tearfully called to complain, he put her on air as well.

A month later, he nearly choked to death when a sausage he was simulating a
sex act on broke in half.

A Kerrang! 105.2 spokesman said Tuesday that Shaw had taken a few days off
to try to patch things up with his wife, who told newspapers "there is no
hope for a reconciliation."

Then the revenge...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2192&item=4556985749&rd=1