Re: Friday fun...DJ's Lotus sells for 50 cents!

To: "Blue One Hundred" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Friday fun...DJ's Lotus sells for 50 cents!
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 11:14:16 -0400
However, I do personally know a petite cute firecracker southern belle from my
days in the Air Force, who upon receiving and opening a letter from one of her
husband's flings......did roll his Harley Electraglide into the back yard and
burn it, and pawned his extensive collection of camera equipment. --Then
retreated to her family home in Georgia, and her four huge brothers...
We have been friends for thirty years, but I have never considered a more
serious relationship, or done anything to tic her off!!  LOL   ---She still
keeps the Harley's key fob on one of her sets of keys, the last I knew....