Re: S/S Exhaust Pipes

To: Doug Newton <dnewton@nappco.com>
Subject: Re: S/S Exhaust Pipes
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 06:53:40 +0800
order them from england!

If you have a falcon system, SC Parts sells them bit by bit:

www.scparts.co.uk

If you have a Bell system get it from:

www.ahspares.co.uk

The lowest cost source is this guy... but you should check with him
for fitting specs (it should be fine):

http://www.stainlesssteelexhausts.net/data/listings/search.cgi?search=1&perpage=50&sort_order=1,abc,forward&marknew=1&lfield2_keyword=AUSTIN%20HEALEY

By the way, for the rear mount on your BJ8 you should use fender
washers and fender washer grommets to mount the bracket to the boot
floor.  Your rear mount kit may not have this as part of the kit
originally.  With this the bracket will never have the "vulcanizing"
come loose from the boot floor.

Good Luck!

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8