Re: Where to Buy Wire Wheels

To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: Where to Buy Wire Wheels
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 19:14:31 -0600
Interesting  "hyperbolic" ?  From the Oxford  "hyperbola  - curve produced
when cone is cut by plane making larger angle with  base than side of
cone makes (c.f. ellipse). Hence hyperbolic .     Maybe what was meant was
the adjective of hyperbole (exaggerated statement  not meant to be taken
literally - hence " hyperbolical").  Just a thought from a reader.

Kind regards
Ed
'65 BJ8                 '89 Morgan 4/4