Re: White 100 spotted

To: kentmclean@mindspring.com, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: White 100 spotted
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 13:20:43 EDT
In a message dated 9/5/05 9:42:03 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kentmclean@mindspring.com writes:

Kent
'56 100 BN2, awaiting restoration since  1974

Kent,
You are even worse than me...  ;-)  My 59 BT  7 has been waiting restoration
"only" since 1983...it is finally in the garage  and I am actually working on
it.  Scraping, sanding and wire bushing  the surface rust (so far the only
rust I have found after a pretty complete  search) and fighting with corroded
nuts, bolts, and screws.  Not doing a  full resto because I don't have the
space
to completely disassemble it but hope  to have it drivable next summer so I
can do a rolling restoration, might be  optimistic, but hey, one has to set a
goal.
Cheers,
Dave Duffey
Paradise,  CA