White 100 spotted

To: Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: White 100 spotted
From: Kent McLean <kentmclean@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 12:40:41 -0400
After paying the monthly fee for storing my '56 100 BN2,
the SO and I decided to take a ride, as it was a rare
beautiful New England day -- mid 70's, low humidity,
sunshine and blue skies (the kind San Diego has year
round).  We headed out to the NH seacoast.  We were
cruising up Route 1A in the company car (free gas!),
enjoying the day, when I spotted an Austin-Healey 100
five cars ahead.  It was Old English White, top down,
windscreen folded.  At a fork in the road, it went left,
we went right. I wanted to follow it, but I wasn't
driving (see company car, above). :(

Whoever you are, thank you. You absolutely made my day.

--
Kent
'56 100 BN2, awaiting restoration since 1974