Re: Lime Rock

To: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>,
Subject: Re: Lime Rock
From: "Rick Neves" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:45:25 -0400
Allen

You forgot to mention the 100-4 that was included in the feature "Transports
of Delight" group at Lime Rock this year.

That was mine!

Other vehicles in that group were a Simplex, a Ferrari Daytona roadster,
These were all roadsters by the way, a Chrysler that was a one of a kind
built for the Chrysler family, a '32 roadster owned by Skip Barber, a superb
Delahaye (My favorite), a C-type, and a little old car once owned by Steve
McQueen.

It was indeed a great ride to and from Lime Rock in the Healey. Its really
second break in ride since the completion of the three year restoration.

I put all my photos from the car show up on my site if anybody wants to
check them out.

http://www.RickNeves.com

I also took a bunch of photos of the races during the whole weekend
including the super aerobatics demonstration on Monday. That was
unbelievable! Unfortunately it started it little late and still during the
race of pre 1940's. I don't know if those racers could actually see him but
he was basically strafing them on the back straight-away. I think those of
us camping on the back stretch got the better view of the show.

Sincerely

Rick Neves
'56 BN-2
Millis, MA