RE: WIRING DIAGRAM(S)

To: "'Brashear, Jack, N'" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>,
Subject: RE: WIRING DIAGRAM(S)
From: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 21:56:33 -0400
Jack,

I used a BN7/BT7/BJ7 harness when I rewired my BJ7 and found that there were
some differences.  The most notable was that the harness I had, expected the
fuel pump to be on the left side of the car while mine was on the right
side.  As I recall, if I had spent about $50 more on the harness, I could
have bought one from another company which was considerably more accurate.

Other major issues:

- My car has only one horn and the harness expected two horns.
- At some point, a previous owner had replace the voltage regulator with one
which has spade lugs instead of screw terminals.
- The harness did not have all of the sockets for the dashboard lights.

HTH,
Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB