Re: Ten Improvements

To: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>, <Editorgary@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Ten Improvements
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:20:57 -0500
Gary, I think it is a good list, I agree with those who have mentioned
putting better seals on the motor.

I would add:

Grose Jets

Halogen headlights.

I would also add that I have done many of your list and mine to my car, and
would like to do a few more, but would not like to do the 5 speed or the
alternator, every LBC I have had has had that big Lucas lump of iron in it
(on my sprites I often thought it dwarfed the motor), and I don't think the
engine bay looks right without one.  If I didn't have overdrive I would
definitely contemplate a five speed, but dipping in and out of OD is just
too much fun.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1