Thanks to a Healey guy

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks to a Healey guy
From: I Erbs <eyera3@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 16:21:21 -0700
Over the sumer my family and I drove cross country (not in the Healey),
towing a trailer. I contacted Steve Jekogian, at the Healey Sports and
Touring Club in the New York/New Jersey area and inquired if a club
member could let me store my trailer with them while we drove into
Mid-town Manhattan. He graciously offered us a space on his front lawn/.
I just wanted to publicly thank him and to say Healey owners for the
most part are the best folks around.
8766 miles of beautiful country under our belt we arrived home safe and
sound.
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR