More on the $6000 Healey on ebay.

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: More on the $6000 Healey on ebay.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:28:37 -0400
I really didn't think I would hear from this guy again but here it is. I
copied it instead of forwarding it to make sure it is clean and I took the
last part of the link off to make it a non working link just to be safe. I
especially like the line about the car being a US model with emission
controls. This guy obviously doesn't have a clue about British cars. Now the
question is how can we play with this guys head for a while? Any
suggestions? Cheers, JL

<Hi ,

Before i can add you on my pre-approve list i just wanna let you know
the terms
of this deal.

The car will be shipped from Ullapool ,Scotland & i will cover shipping fees
since the car is shipped on a military cargo , all you have to pay for
this car
it's BUY IT NOW price ($6.500) . Will be shipped over sea to NY, from
there DHL
will pick it up and you will receive it within 14 days tops.DHL will
delivery
the car to your door.

The car is in perfect working condition , no damage,no scratches or dents,no
hidden defects, and it is as advertised.You can see more pictures of the
car
here: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/atlguy122/album?  The car will be
shipped
with CLEAR US TITLE.

I work as a sergeant in the US army and i was deployted to work here in
Ullapool
for a while , this is like a second home to me. I've brought the car
here 1 week
ago so i can drive it during my free time but i found out that i have to pay
large amount of money  to register the car here, because it is an US model
(which complies with the US emission ) and Europe regulations are different
from these ones.

I only go home once in 8 months so it's a shame to keep a car like this
garraged
for such long time .

If you are interested get back to me and i'll let you know terms of this
deal.

Thank you ,

sgt. Mark Stewart

US Army>