The $6000 Healey scam continues.

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: The $6000 Healey scam continues.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 08:41:25 -0400
This is getting to be fun and now I can't wait to see if this jerk takes the
bait. Here is my latest answer. BTW his e-mail is bel724@armymail.us. I
Googled armymail.us and found thousands of address with the us ending. If
one had the time it should be possible to find out who registered this one.
Cheers, JL

Dear Mark. I can tell from your e-mail address that you must be in the
military and I would just like to say how proud I am of the job the US
military is doing around the world to protect our country. You are all to be
commended for the sacrifices you have made and I am honored to be dealing
with a respected member of the US Army.

Now to the car. I am very interested in the Healey and even though I don't
know much about foreign cars, I have always wanted one and now I am finally
in a position financially to afford it. Please tell me more about the car
and how It will be shipped. I live in a small town in Idaho which is far
from the nearest shipping point and I am concerned that the car will arrive
here in good condition. Also, how do I pay for the car? Sometimes sending
money overseas can be difficult. Do you have someone here in the US that
could receive the money? Please get back to me soon as I don't want someone
else to get the car.

Sincerely, Lawrence B. Clutch, Pocatello Idaho