RE: Sports Car Stamps Issued

To: "'Quinn, Patrick'" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>,
Subject: RE: Sports Car Stamps Issued
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:36:41 -0400
I just received two sets of the first day covers. One is yours. Please give
me your mailing address off line and I will get them out to you ASAP. No
charge. What I have learned from you over this list far outweighs what
little these cost me. I am rather surprised at the speed of the Postal
Service using their on line ordering system.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ