Re: Distributor Experts Wanted

To: Richard Bittmann <edmyed@harbornet.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Distributor Experts Wanted
From: Dean Caccavo <healeybn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 21:42:32 -0700 (PDT)
Richard -

Not what you want to hear, but I would reconsider your
Australia exclusion.  Barry (through Chris D.) did a
fantastic job for my BN7 (rebuilt and recurved to
match my new cam) and the price including shipping
from California was quite reasonable.  Barry also
provided excellent documentation of the process and
resulting curve.

Dean BN7
Thousand Oaks