RE: Distributor Experts Wanted

To: "'Dean Caccavo'" <healeybn7@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Distributor Experts Wanted
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:59:37 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-healeys@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-healeys@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Dean Caccavo
Sent: 10 September 2005 05:43
To: Richard Bittmann; healeys@autox.team.net

Richard -

Not what you want to hear, but I would reconsider your
Australia exclusion.  Barry (through Chris D.) did a
fantastic job for my BN7 (rebuilt and recurved to
match my new cam) and the price including shipping
from California was quite reasonable.  Barry also
provided excellent documentation of the process and
resulting curve.

Dean BN7
Thousand Oaks

>   I've been searching for someone (not in Australia
> and hopefully in the
>   Pacific NW) to re-build my distributor but so far
> no luck.

I know Australia is a long way off, which used to be one of its attractions,
BUT everything I've bought from there has been
1) exactly what I ordered
2) very promptly delivered (quicker than our local suspects)
3) cheaper than you'd imagine possible, p&p not withstanding.

Maybe it's a currency thing? Pounds Sterling being quite useful at the
moment and the Oz Dollar not being what it was? I don't know.

Simon.