door fitting help needed

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: door fitting help needed
From: "Philip S. Anson" <pansonm1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:54:15 -0400
Listers - my BT7 passenger door closed very nicely before I replaced the
aluminum trim - now I need to gain about an eighth of an inch.  After going
through all of my books, old e-mails, and tons of photos, I can't find
anything on door adjustments.  These doors fit perfectly before all the
bodywork was done, and none of the body/frame work involved changes to the
door mounting location.  What's my next move?  Do I need to trailer it back
to the bodyshop, or is there an easier way to gain the space I need to get
the door to close?

Thanks in advance, as always.

Phil Anson

Portland, Maine