Fw: door fitting help needed

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: door fitting help needed
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 19:07:23 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: davidwjones
To: Philip S. Anson ; healeys@autox.team.net
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 7:06 PM
Subject: Re: door fitting help needed

Phil,
If the (stationary) part of the door latch was mounted before, when you said
everything lined up, --Then didn't you have to remove it in order to put the
alum trim on?
If the door would swing flush on the outside with the rest of the body, before
the trim was installed, --there should have been enough room between the sill
and the door to accommodate the trim at that time... was there? Is the sill
trim really flat against the sill? Are you sure that it is not just the
location / adjustment of  (stationary part of) the latch?
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA