Re: Improvements- Fuel Pump

To: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Improvements- Fuel Pump
From: bspidell@comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:37:29 +0000
Before I got a solid state SU pump I could tune my BMC radio between stations
and monitor the functioning of the pump ... sort of a poor man's heart monitor.

It's kinda neat how the pump operates (in principle) like a heart ... it slows
at idle and speeds up when accelerating, then settles at a higher rate at
speed.

I coulda swore it sped up a little when the car spotted a cute little Miata ;)

bs