Re: GPS for calibrating Retrotrip

To: N5572B@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GPS for calibrating Retrotrip
From: mike brooks <hypercubic@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:07:07 +0100 (BST)
It's a modern version of a classic Rally tripmeter like a Halda, except it uses
electromechanical counters instead of being purely mechanical with
interchangeable gears. It has two odometers which are both resettable and
measure in 100ths of a mile instead of 10ths like on the car's odometer.

Mike
Houston

N5572B@aol.com wrote:
OK. what is a "Retrotrip"?
Dave Duffey

In a message dated 9/17/05 5:03:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,