RE: AH in Pieces

To: smithn00@kitepilot.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: AH in Pieces
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 13:53:51 -0500
Welcome Ned.

Not sure if your email was a question or a statement but I do know that it
may be best to wait and find a complete car. Also, this thing may go high on
Ebay. If you do buy the car it will be important to have access to an
assembled car in a local club.  That way you can see how things are supposed
to be assembled. It's hard enough to remember how you took things apart even
with drawings, photos and another person.

"WOW WHAT AN EASY PROJECT"

If this statement was true the current owner would either do it himself or
hire someone else to do it and sell it for $45k.

Good luck and have a blast with it.

Cheers,
Scott
Mashed 60 BN7