AHCA Announcement

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: AHCA Announcement
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:21:29 EDT
Greetings Fellow Healey enthusiasts received this via Ben Moore of the Future
50 Network from AHCA President John May and am passing it along. I can't
think of anyone more dedicated to the success of the AHCA and the preservation
of
our Marque than Mike Schneider. Thanks to Edie Anderson for so many years of
dedicated service (over 40) and thanks to Mike Schneider for assuming this very
important position in our club.

"AHCA Announcement

    I am pleased to announce that Mike Schneider has been appointed to the
position of AHCA Membership Director, replacing Edie Anderson, the only person
to ever serve in this job. Mike's outstanding teamwork, leadership, enthusiasm,
knowledge of AHCA and knowledge of the AHCA membership function makes him an
ideal candidate to take on this vital job for AHCA. We are all looking forward
to welcoming Mike to the AHCA leadership team. Please congratulate Mike and
give him the outstanding support that BGAHC always shows.

John May"

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY