Furflex

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Furflex
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:10:57 EDT
Hi gang,
I have a question for some of the more knowledgeable  of the group re:
interior.  I am removing the furflex and mine doesn't have  any "fur."  It
looks to b
e woven nylon or something of similar  appearance.  Is the fur just all worn
off?  Or, was there a different  trim/seal around the door on 59-60 BTs?  It
has never had "fur" since I  bought it, but it was 12 years old and had some
interior work done.  did  they maybe replace it with something else?

I am not doing a concours refurbishment, but would  like to keep it as
original as possible within reason...I know, there is no  reason, just passion.

TIA,
Dave Duffey
59 BT7 project slowly being worked  on.