Re: Furflex

To: <N5572B@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Furflex
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:17:53 -0400
Dave,
The woven nylon stuff is a replacement aftermarket thing. Your car was
originally fitted with the furflex door seals colour keyed to your interior
trim.
The best replacement out there today is undoubtedly the new "Bristleflex"
(his trade name) from MacGregor Car Parts.www.macgregorukcarparts.com
A proper spring core that will install easily and hold securely for ever. As
for original colours as appleid to Healeys, black and blue are available now
and red is following very shortly.
Rich Chrysler